- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal (optional)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- granulated sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Mix together the spelt flour, almond meal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla, and olive oil.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into each muffin well.
- Sprinkle tops of muffins with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
© 2021 SunBlossom Creations